Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Trip to the Beach by Kenzie



Today I went to the beach, (in Seattle). Well actually, we went to Archie McPhee first, a store that has lots of toys and weird stuff. I got an address book. Then we went to Blue Star for lunch. Finally, we drove to the beach. We passed 7-11 twice. Then...we were there!

First, we watched a guy tight roping. He stood up on a rope and walked between two trees. Then we played at the beach. Last of all, we saw some ducks and their ducklings. They were sooooo cute!!!

After that we went to the Cupcake Royale. I tried three different cupcakes; mint, orange, and lemon. I like lemon the best!

After that we went to the park. I had so much fun!

4 comments:

Mrs.v.C. said...

Dear Mackenzie,

I loved reading your blog. What a great idea. You are such a wonderful writer and I look forward to reading more.

How is your diorama going? I can't wait to see what you've been working on. I appreciate that you always put your best effort into your work.

Thanks for being such a great kid!

Love,
Mrs. v.C.

Unknown said...

Hi Mackenzie!

What a fun day you had! I LOVE Cupcake Royale. I think my favorite flavor of cupcake at Cupcake Royale is caramel apple! My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

You are an incredible writer! Do you get to be in charge of the Talbott Blog now? I'll be sure to check back to read more of your posts.

I hope first grade is going well, but I can tell you're most certainly ready for second! :o)

Sincerely,
Mrs. Snyder

Gail Sandgathe said...

HI Kenz,
What a great job you did writing about your day. it was so much fun reading it. You'll have to take me to Cupcake Royale the next time I come and visit. Were the cupcakes similar to the place we took you here (Ruthie B's) when you came last summer?
Love you bunches! grandma

Darlene said...

Hi Kenzie,
I'm a friend of your grandma Gail's. You've gotten to play with my granddaughter Maylee a couple of times. Anyway your grandma told me I should visit your blogspot. I am so glad I did. One of my favorite things in the world is looking at cool desserts. That cupcake looks wonderful. You are an awesome writer. A friend, Darlene Wood